Ready to capture more headlines that matter for your business?
Lots of times CEOs get frustrated because while they may be quoted in media, it’s NOT on THEIR topic. To really connect with new customers, you need to be featured as an industry leader on your OWN topic in headlines and speaking engagements.
How do you do that?
Come to this 2-hour seminar led by Write2Market CEO Lisa Calhoun, and learn a three-phase approach to getting mission-centered media and speaking opportunities.
- How to phrase your mission so it gets media attention
- How to align your mission with media opportunities in real time
- How to craft marketing messages made today that you can start using tomorrow
TIPS to get the full experience:
1) The Triple A Industry Leadership methodology we’ll use is best suited for: rapid growth, early stage technology, clean tech and energy-centric companies.
2) If you want to read ahead for this seminar, read START WITH WHY by Simon Sinek or STORY WARS by Jonas Sachs.
3) Want to really ace this? Bring your company’s mission or vision statement with you. We’ll use it to work through how to translate it into ongoing headlines.
FREE FOR: CEOs and Founders with 5 or more employees
Get a head start and download this HERO’S QUEST whitepaper
Date/time: 08/15/2013 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
W2M Industry Leadership Center