We’re passionate about partnering with nonprofit organizations to help them drive messages that truly matter. We often work at a discount or deliver pro bono services to our valued clients in the non-profit sector, such as:
- BeltLine ⎯ a municipal authority dedicated to connecting Atlanta
- C5 ⎯ the Atlanta-based 5-year program with support from Coca-Cola
- American Petroleum Institute ⎯ the 90 year old trade association of the oil and gas industry
- Institute for Georgia Environmental Leadership ⎯ advocates for sustainability
- Distinguished Professionals Educational Institute ⎯ a Tennessee start up solving the teacher shortage
Driving non-profit public relations results
Our work in the non profit sector is the same as our work in the public sector—driving results through strategic public relations, content development and online exposure. We work with you to determine the outcomes you need, and then design a plan to deliver those results within your budget and timeline parameters.We’re experts in search engine optimized programs, driving qualified web traffic, and delivering thought provoking media relations campaigns that work online as well as off. Whether you are building your foundation or sponsor roster, identifying top level donors, or applying for grants, we can help your development efforts.
Passionate non-profit public relations professionals
As a committed team of involved and inspired creative professionals, we cherish our work with cause organizations because it’s one more way we can give back. Please contact us today and let us help you reach your goals— they’re probably our goals, too.