Social Media = Sales
Hubspot, the CRM and marketing automation company, tracks their clients and sales on social media. Guess what percentage of sales pipeline they say comes from social media? This year, it’s 14%. That’s a lot! No wonder so many strong companies are investing in driving leads through their social channels.
Younger businesses usually don’t struggle with social—they follow the cue of their founder or founding team. But as a business grows, social media can become a point of struggle between sales, marketing, HR and even the head office. Questions arise such as, “What’s our social strategy?” and “How can we measure this?”
Most of our clients are B2B companies that see triple digit increases in followers and subscribers month over month. Here’s how we help them achieve that:
1) We start with a social audit. You learn where are you today relative to your competition and the size of the potential reach you already have.
2) We develop real cultural guidelines. How do we leverage your team on social media productively with regular posting rhythms and feedback?
3) We do a lot of executive coaching and example showing. We’re able to track, guide, and shape a productive social presence. We can help you:
- evaluate tracking methods and
- implement a platform and
- integrate one that’s right for you.