Atlanta PR and Marketing Internships Opportunities
W2M Intern Alyssa networks with TJ, a Peabody and Emmy award winner
Graphic Designer / Artist / Videographer Intern
- Paid hourly position.
- 10-20 hours per week Spring or Fall (full-time opportunities also available!)
- We will work with your semester’s schedule
- We will provide you an Apple laptop if needed!
You’ll love this internship if…
- You want your work to matter “in the real world.”
- You thrive in unusual, fluid situations.
- You enjoy small, dynamic teams of creative people.
- You like to do LOTS of different things artfully—web design, photography, print design, video, illustration.
- You love to learn.
We’ll love you if . . .
- You’re already strong in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You know a bit—or a lot—about WordPress.
- You take feedback well, with respect and good humor.
- You are serious about being exceptional at what you do.
Atlanta Media Relations Intern
Interns in the media relations program at Write2Market dive right in, learning how media works today.
You’ll research top journalists—and learn to reach out to them in ways that they’ll respond to. You’ll learn how to build a tight media list, write a lot of articles and blog posts, attend industry events, take your social media skills into the stratosphere. You’ll build real world skills you can take into media relations opportunities with agencies or companies—or maybe at Write2Market at the end of the internship!
- Paid position: $10/Hour.
- Minimum 24 hours/week Spring or Fall (full time opportunities also available)
- We will work with your semester schedule!
Atlanta Marketing Intern
Marketing interns at Write2Market dive right in, learning how to make marketing and demand generation sizzle. You’ll get practical experience in content development, light programming, and the nuts and bolts of real world tech marketing today. You’ll gain experience with stuff like creating webinars, email newsletters, email marketing programs, direct response programs, case studies, bios, social media outreach, lead tracking, and lots and lots of serious research into industries like wearable technologies, the latest gadgets, and software no one has heard of—yet!
Come equipped with great writing skills and a serious technical curiosity.
Get a sneak peek at what working at Write2Market is like
Our offices are located right off the BeltLine. We’re a short walk away from Krog Street Market and have free parking—or bike to work! We’re walking distance from Spice2Table, LadyBird Grove Mess Hall, Rathbun Steak, Krog Bar, Luminary, and many more.
Here’s the “story” of a W2M intern – as produced by Chris, our 2016 summer intern.
We’re proud to be recognized as a “Top 10 Agencies for Start Ups” and “100 Strongest Agencies In the U.S.”
Here’s how to line up your Atlanta internship!
Interested? Tell us what you’re looking for—send a killer email that shows us your writing skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and tell us:
1) Why you’re a good fit for one of the roles mentioned above
2) Why Write2Market
3) Something you did or achieved recently that you are really proud of
Please include your resume. We’re excited to hear from you!