You don’t send a letter to sit in someone’s inbox. You need it to be read and acted on. If it doesn’t sell, it’s not a sales letter.
We admit it unsheepishly: our sales letters achieve double-digit response rates. Our experienced [intlink id=”75″ type=”page”]sales letter writers[/intlink] are seasoned professionals who know how to analyze your goals, inspect your list (or provide you with one!), and phrase your offer so you enjoy maximum response to your sales letter or cover letter.
So what is a public relations firm doing writing sales messages? Seriously, you must not know us… I mean, we work on your site, we track your social media, we get you on CNBC…our full service public relations and marketing firm is very much engaged in engaging the sales process. And sometimes, that means writing the sales letters!
Sales letter writing from an agency approach
Sales and marketing letter writing is a science. We understand that you’re not looking for someone who knows how to dot the i’s and cross the t’s. You need to compel your readers to action.
That’s where we come in.
With industry experience ranging from Fortune 50 to smaller businesses with local clientele, our approach to copywriting sales letters includes strategy, analysis, and creating several potential offers you can choose from. You’ll enjoy increased response from our professional sales letter — and you’ll be thrilled at superior return on your investment.
How to write a sales letter that sells
Our formula is simple–it’s the execution that counts. We analyze your sales goals and set a specific target. Then, we hone your list to make sure we can reach your target. Finally, we craft compelling offers that will get your target market excited about getting in touch with you. And we align it with your overall goals to create compelling and recognizable industry leadership from a publicity perspective.
Sales writing samples from our Atlanta public relations team:
[catlist name=”sales-letters” numberposts=14]
Dig deeper into “sales writing” that works
- [intlink id=”1116″ type=”page”]How Case Studies Help Close Sales[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1167″ type=”page”]Email Marketing[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1146″ type=”page”]Introductory Sales and Sales Promotion Letter[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1113″ type=”page”]Case Studies and Case Study Writing[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1156″ type=”page”]Business Case Studies[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1142″ type=”page”]Atlanta Writer And Team Gets Business Results[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1162″ type=”page”]Finding the Right Atlanta Business Writer[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”82″ type=”page”]Content development[/intlink]