B2B Social Media Case Study Shows How To Deliver 100% Web Traffic Boost
What does it take for a company to turn their b2b social media channels into lead generating tools? Consistence, content development, and team buy in.
Last week, I sat down with Jaime Reints, Marketing Manager of Chainalytics, a large b2b supply chain consulting firm that operates in 7 countries, to talk about how we turned the company’s social channels around in just eight months, boasting:
- 89% growth in Twitter followers
- 38% growth in LinkedIn following
- More than 100% increase in website traffic from social channels
That last bullet bears repeating–100% traffic increase to an established site for an established, award-winning B2B firm is no small feat. Chainalytics was already regularly featured in trade journals and conferences prior to revitalizing their social presence–the company enjoys a strong brand, made even stronger now through B2B social media best practices.
B2B Social Media Best Practices
This case study highlights the best practices that we have seen to be true through multiple b2b social media execution projects, and they are imperative for you to build your presence as well. View this 30 minute webinar to learn:
- How to use your blog to drive website traffic and social media engagement for both internal and external audiences.
- What a healthy Twitter feed looks like, and how to target new audiences with the RIGHT hashtags.
- Why you need your team to reach a new LinkedIn Audience, and how to get them onboard.
If you’re ready to take control of your b2b social media footprint and reap the benefits, my name is Emily, and I can help: 404-900-7722, @emilymcdougald.