Lawyer jokes aside, legal marketing and public relations is serious business. As our society becomes increasingly litigious and potential clients face more choices for their legal dollar, the importance of savvy professional services marketing and [intlink id=”80″ type=”page”]public relations[/intlink] has become more critical. Attorneys, accountants and related legal services have to differentiate themselves quickly and clearly, and that’s where we fit in. We’re proud to be recognized as a pure B2B agency that’s among the Top 100 Agencies in the United States.
Remove all reasonable doubt about your public relations service
Write2Market’s professional services marketing practice area features team members that understand your world—how you can’t over promise, must maintain the highest standards, and yet must still compete in a cut-throat economy for the best clients, retainers and relationships.
Here’s a snapshot of some of our recent work:
- For LegalTube, a California marketing option for attorneys, Write2Market helped create search-engine friendly content as well as a legal blog that feeds hundreds of attorneys across the country with a steady stream of leads from the web. (see the blog here http://bit.ly/ckaEty)
- For Escrow Associates, a leading software escrow provider, we crafted an online knowledge center with a number of issue-centric downloads that educates their market (attorneys) on how to use their services. We also created articles for journals like IP Today, an intellectual property trade journal, and ghostwrote articles for their partners. Their web site leads jumped 33% with this educational legal marketing campaign. Escrow Associates was successfully acquired by a global escrow practice a year after our campaign began.
- For highly regarded professional services firms like HAW CPA, the largest privately held accounting group in the Southeast, we’ve helped practice leaders author case studies and content that supports practice growth.
Partnership, trust and top notch content
Our [intlink id=”75″ type=”page”]team[/intlink] is composed of powerful communicators like Casey Fiesler, JD, recipient of the Burton Legal Writing Award and graduate of Vanderbilt law school, or T.J. Lane, Emmy and Peabody award winning writer. We harness their creative intelligence with our PR and marketing dashboard, Triple A, to create a custom marketing plan that’s fulfilled with top-notch service.
Find out how much more smoothly your client development efforts proceed when you have marketing and [intlink id=”80″ type=”page”]public relations[/intlink] support from our committed, experienced team.
- [intlink id=”104″ type=”page”]Social networking[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1080″ type=”page”]Write2Market Web Copywriting Keeps You Connected Online[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”84″ type=”page”]Managing enterprise web content[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1083″ type=”page”]The Benefits of Hiring an Agency[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”1077″ type=”page”]Optimized Press Releases Boost Search Engine Rankings[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”57″ type=”page”]Technology PR[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”119″ type=”page”]2010 Writing Trends[/intlink]
- [intlink id=”75″ type=”page”]Atlanta Public Relations and Business Communications Team[/intlink]