“Write2Market is a joy to work with. They know how to get the job done and they do it in a a friendly, easy-to-work with manner.” – Mary Dickson, VP/Marketing, ArborOne
ArborOne, the South Carolina Farm Credit, turned to search engine marketing firm Write2Market in partnership with graphic design agency Luckyfish to create an interactive experience that would drive their brand online. In the first three months, the contact page averages ten people a day interested in learning more about their services.
The new site, designed by Luckyfish, and the new search engine marketing campaign, designed by Write2Market, immediately made a difference in the Farm Credit’s ability to attract leads online.
“We implemented Google Analytics so that ArborOne can track their site in detail,” said Natania Barron, Write2Market account manager. “That, plus detailed, precise organic content and a search-engine-friendly site structure helps us drive ten contacts a day to the ‘contact a representative’ page.”
When seo for tampa fl launched the web site redesign and search engine marketing program, their goals were modest. Just 20 new leads a year would have helped the program break even. “We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to delivery ten contacts a day–basically 300 qualified leads a month–through this program,” says Lisa Calhoun, president, Write2Market. “Luckyfish’s intuitive design married to our precision content is doing exactly as planned.”
You may also be interested in:
- SEO Copywriting in Atlanta – Get Ranked, Get Read
- Optimized Press Releases Boost Search Engine Rankings
- Write2Market Web Copywriting Keeps You Connected Online
- Atlanta writers save businesses time, money
- Making The Impact: The Rewards of Expert Online Copywriting
- Web Copywriting and SEO Copywriting
- Atlanta Web Copywriting Team Gets Results
- SEO Copywriting and Search Engine Optimization