Prenova (since acquired by Engie Impact) gained exposure in national media and glowed over the results of Write2Market’s public relations outreach–over $200,000 in exposure in the first quarter alone.
“With Write2Market public relations, now we’re getting coverage in publications that are huge opportunities for us–without spending a dime in advertising!” –Scott Beaver
Energy PR results
Thanks to the Write2Market outreach, Prenova
- was featured on CNBC Worldwide Exchange as an industry leader.
- has robust PR support that’s more effective and cost efficient than traditional marketing methods.
- boasts exposure in national media such as Chain Store Age, ISM, BusinessWeek, MarketWatch and Morningstar.
- saved a total value of exposure totaling over $200,000 without one dime of investment in traditional advertising.
- has bylined articles in top industry resources such as Environmental Leader, CleanTech and Smart Grid.
Energy PR strategy
Prenova, Inc. is a one-stop resource for multi-site companies who want to optimize energy spending. Prenova now has exposure in national media and is a recognized industry leader. Write2Market set out to:
- Measurably raise awareness for Prenova services and facilitate access for the industry’s decision-makers.
- Recognize and reach the target audience through media relations.
- Create industry leadership.
The Write2Market Triple-A approach to better media relations
Problem: How do get better exposure?
The Triple-A Industry Leadership Methodology: Create a public relations outreach program with a targeted focus on supporting sales. Work with Prenova on the strategy, work with publications to gain premium placement and work on content development on the articles and releases.
We’d love to have a conversation about how we can help achieve similar results in your industry. Please call us, email us, or drop by one of our events–you can find them on the right.