“Write2Market provides enthusiastic and expert guidance around how to create recognizable industry leadership in healthcare.” -Nicole Smith, Marketing Manager
Healthcare media relations results
Thanks to their engagement with Write2Market, NEA reached over 70 percent of their market of healthcare finance and IT decision makers within a six month period. NEA:
- is featured in top trade publications such as HBMA Journal, Health Data Management, ModernHealthcare and Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- is recognized in new media such as HealthLeadersMedia.com and HL7 Blog.
- has bylined articles in top publications such as Health Management Technology, which reached 106,000 decision makers.
- is recognized at conferences such as HFMA.
- is mentioned in HIStalk and iHealthBeat.
- has a CIO story on ModernHealthcare and HITS newsletter.
PR strategies for healthcare industry leader
NEA now boasts more awareness for their revolutionary software product, which was almost unknown prior to their engagement with Write2Market. NEA is the national leader in streamlining provider payments for insurance companies. Their electronic solutions are secure, HIPAA compliant and save providers and payors untold hours of faxing, scanning and manhandling tedious and lengthy medical insurance claims. Write2Market set out to:
- Help develop a strong re-branding/ message for all projects.
- Raise awareness for the software technology.
The Write2Market Triple-A approach for better healthcare PR and media relations
Problem: How do we create awareness and reach our target audience?
Our Triple-A industry leadership methodology created the access to conferences, the awareness in healthcare media and the awards opportunities NEA needed to take the lead in their industry. Consistent outreach discipline, a strong strategic plan and powerful existing relationships with healthcare journalists laid the foundation for success.
Are you an unrecognized industry leader?
We’d love to have a conversation about how we can help achieve similar results in your industry. Please call us, email us, or drop by one of our events–you can find them on the right.