Biofuel and agribusiness start-up lands on television, NPR thanks to the bold public relations program from Write2Market.
Energy PR results
After their engagement with Write2Market, Sunbelt Biofuels
- is featured on national television shows such as The Georgia Farm Monitor.
- receives firm PR support through video shoots, with media training.
- is positioned as the knowledge leader in front of their target audience.
- is recognized through speaking opportunities at ethanol and biofuel conferences.
- is interviewed with radio stations such as NPR.
About Sunbelt Biofuels and the Write2Market new media relations approach
Sunbelt Biofuels is a small company building on the business acumen of its Founder and CEO, so-called “SodFather” Phillip Jennings. Phillip supplies much of the world’s turf market, famously carpeting the ground for the Superbowl. Write2Market set out to:
- Wake up the target audience for Sunbelt.
Wake up your target market.
We’d love to have a conversation about how we can help achieve similar results in your industry. Please call us, email us, or drop by one of our events–you can find them on the right.