Write2Market’s optimized press release services blend classic public relations with online savvy. In addition to reaching editors, our optimized press release campaigns will:
- Increase your search engine rankings organically
- Boost link popularity
- Push your news release into hundreds of news feeds and blogs
- Drive more qualified traffic to your site
- Reduce your reliance on pay per click and other costly forms of online marketing
What is an optimized or SEO press release?
Also known as “SEO press releases,” optimized press releases by Write2Market are real [intlink id=”1380″ type=”page”]press releases[/intlink]meant to grab editorial eyes. We use traditional distribution methods and pitching techniques and then add a layer that enhances your presence online. Our definition of an optimized press release is:
A well-written, news-oriented press release that uses keywords, meta tags, Tecnhnorati tags, hyperlinks, alt tags, and other attributes to drive not only press coverage but also heightened linking and traffic from search engines.
How SEO press releases work
Optimized press releases start with news–just like any other press release. We then look at which keywords we can use in your news release in natural, organic ways, and link those keywords back to relevant pages on your site. The effect is that search engines find more of your site linked all over the Web for those keywords that deliver qualified traffic.
Write2Market’s optimized press release service
Write2Market is a pioneer in optimized, search engine friendly press release marketing. We’ve been doing it since 2003. Our full service menu features several options our clients find helpful, including:
- Targeting industry blogs
- Pitching stories to editors by phone
- Campaign reporting, including the number of hits your optimized release has generated, sample online stories spawned by your release, and clipping services for print articles that resulted from the release
- Media evaluation that helps you determine a detailed ROI