“We’re thrilled with the deft approach Write2Market took to streamlining and re-inventing our Web content. Write2Market challenged our assumptions and helped us clarify our online presence. Our online marketing tools are better honed for business thanks to Write2Market.” — Andrew Dietz, CEO, Creative Growth Group
Creative Growth Group needed to refresh the copy on its Web site. The dynamic professional services company provides a full suite of services to help other professional services firms, and individuals, attain their business development goals. CEO Andrew Dietz commissioned Write2Market to help re-imagine the content on the Web site to connect more effectively with decision makers. Plus, Atlanta-based Creative Growth Group is expanding nationally and needed to have a less localized tone online.
Write2Market looked at the extensive existing site and gathered informal feedback from Creative Growth Group clients and executive team. New copy for the Creative Growth Group main site was invented that:
- Made sense regardless of locality
- Presented generic calls to action that could be routed appropriately as the business grows
- Spoke to busy executives in plain business language
- Simplified service offerings
- Shortened the pages to promote easier scanning
- Provided a call to action for each page, to minimize the chances of losing the online conversion
- Used emotional words to help create the sense of integrity that existing clients say is so valuable
- Expanded the use of existing testimonials to add to Creative Growth Group’s credibility no matter which pages prospects are interested in. (Most web site visitors will only scan 2-3 pages before abandoning or contacting.)
- Intentionally did not provide detailed service offerings–so contacts would call for the custom programs in their area. The copy allows the reader to “fill in the blanks” with their own stories and needs.
- Intentionally did provide implied promises of enjoyment, fun, and satisfaction to help the prospect understand the emotional component of working with Creative Growth Group. We believe this has brand integrity–creativity (as in Creative Growth) is not logical, and this is not a logical sell. The prospective buyer will contact Creative Growth Group on hope.
The new Web site went live in late April 2007. Says CEO Andrew Dietz, “We’re thrilled with the deft approach Write2Market took to streamlining and re-inventing our Web content. Write2Market challenged our assumptions and helped us clarify our online presence. Our online marketing tools are better honed for business thanks to Write2Market.”