Case studies, like other short forms such as sonnets and short stories, are among the mostdemanding professional writing tasks. In one to two pages, the writer has to tell a story that drives leads.Case studies showcase a real world example of a product or service in action. Write2Market has honed the case study approach so that our case studies are muscular, tight, and critical to our client’s sales successes. .
Case study writing made easy
Write2Market writers are full time professionals who have honed the craft of case study writing. We’ve condensed some of our favorite tips and tricks in the How to Write a Case Study guide, which you can download here
Case studies are also good for . . .
- Submissions to your favorite trade journals
- Handouts at trade shows
- Articles in your client newsletter
- Project profile pages on your web site
- Conversation starters on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter
Lots of case studies to write?
That’s GREAT news for your sales team–and we can help.
- Contact our case study writing team today–and you can have your client stories in a format that’s ready to share right away.