“When Inc Magazine called us ‘Groupon for Business,’ we knew we had a win for investors. From HuffPost to BusinessWeek and Wall Street Journal, W2M keeps us in the media spotlight.” –Robert Ball, CEO
After 11 months, OfficeArrow
- is featured as an industry leader in top publications such as Inc. Magazine, Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek.
- is featured on new media outlets such as SmallBizTrends radio and digidaily.com.
- was the featured “site of the week” on MSNBC.
- is engaged in speaking opportunities at conferences such as Daily Deal.
- has bylined articles in publications such as ShoeString Venture and The Huffington Post.
- was featured in BusinessWeek‘s Smart Answers column twice.
New media approaches and technology PR
As the first online collaborative community specifically for office professionals by office professionals, OfficeArrow allows for its members to work more efficiently and purchase discounted travel, supplies and more. OfficeArrow now boasts high visibility and increased ROI thanks to the Write2Market Triple-A Methodology–Access, Awareness, Awards. Write2Market set out to:
- Expand opportunities beyond the executive assistant world.
- Create new mission language for OfficeArrow, resolving months of dispute.
Do you want to be recognized as an industry leader?
We’d love to have a conversation about how we can help achieve similar results in your industry. Please call us, email us, or drop by one of our events–you can find them on the right.