Write2Market is an agency making its reputation by creatinga terrific reputation for our clients, who are industry leaders in technology, energy, and financial services.
Our team is seeking an ambitious, energetic, well connected Strategic Director to oversee a handful of fast-growing client relationships and deliver outstanding results for them. It is a fast-paced, fun job where you never stop learning, growing, and crafting amazing messages.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships, outstanding marketing and PR plan performance for those clients, leading your account team, consulting the client in best directions, and empowering media relationships.
We are hiring the professional publicity connector–with engaged people, project management, and time management skills. The Strategic Account Director should have prior account management experience at an agency OR as a public relations manager at a growing firm.
We will hire for a can-do attitude informed by a history of media placements at a national level and a network of media relationships you’ve honed over time.
If you see yourself as the storyteller to the story tellers-then you’ve found a fit. Our strategic directors help shape and develop optimal messages on multiple levels that help the media, the journalist, the reader AND our clients–true wins all around.
Key areas of responsibility include working with the clients Integrated Marketing Communications team and their field sales organization to plan and execute promotions, management of the creative process, client management and development of strong client relations, project management, budget management, plus training and development of junior staff.
Some travel may be required–up to 10%. Lots of in person client interaction a must. Consultative skills a must.
The Atlanta PR Job Run Down
- Minimum 5+ years account management experience within a promotion agency or equivalent experience on the client side
- Prior experience working in some sort of technology, energy, or financial services field
- Adept in development of an annual promotion plan including Objectives and Strategies, Calendar, Budgets, Key Messages, Brand Personality
- Solid foundation in marketing and PR tactics
- Strong knowledge and experience working with national media and television
- Ability to interact and foster positive relationships with all levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic and effective manager who loves “team wins”
- Proven leadership skills and team oriented
This Atlanta PR Job Has Perks
- Company credit card for client entertainment (yes there are SOME limits!)
- Healthcare package 100% paid for
- Curious, exceptional team mates who are a pleasure to work with
- 30% work from home, 30% work from client site, 30% work from swank office is a “normal week”
- Speaking and charity work opportunities as a w2m team member
- Terrific office environment with free parking (at StudioPlex)
How To Apply for this PR Job
Please send a cover letter sharing why you are right for this position (we care a lot about that personal letter–we’re a very personal kind of firm and relationships are the hall mark of our business). Please attach your current resume. The email is careers @ write2market.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your time–we know the right person is “out there” and we are excited about meeting you.